Diana Kim, with Rachel Silberstein, are the owners Stand Up Comedy, a shop that we featured in our Optical issue. Stand Up Comedy is an amazing concept-driven Portland based shop that carries apparel, printed matter, and objects, and serves as a base for self-initiated projects and creative collaborations. Current projects include work with B … Aaron Flint Jamison, outer loungewear by Rosenmunns, and Autoctona for life. Upcoming projects by SOC include Robert Snowden on Walker Percy on fashion victims (Dec 11) and the Ace Hotel book fair (Dec 19). Diana kindly took the time to make a mixtape for us.
1. Willow – Joan Armatrading
2. Fallen (Bonus Track) – Lauren Wood
3. Janitor – the Suburban Lawns
4. This Deed – Electrelane
5. You and Your Sister – This Mortal Coil
6. Woman in Chains – Oleta Adams